Sunday, August 14, 2011

Patience and Understanding

Loving and leaving

Amazing weekend spent with Fisher. One word- bunnies. Love the second half of my thirties. Love being with someone who accepts me for everything that I am.

And now I’ll pack my bag and in a few hours head north hoping that it won’t be until thanksgiving that we see each other next.

I want everything right now. No more waiting. Now. It won’t happen like that. Time will be spend apart from each other. Probably some more tears on my part. Some depression for him. The time we do have together is precious, we are completely focused on each other. A million times better than when I fell in love with him 16 years ago.

We drove past a the place where he first made me laugh out loud, a moment a treasure. It was at a lumber store. Crazy, huh? We were building a stump together for his production of a Midsummer Night’s Dream. It wasn’t until a few weeks later that I knew.

Kept in my heart, always hoping. Good times and some very hurtful times. Now I will treasure every moment with him and do my best to live in that moment. One day, one hour, one minute at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Bunnies?? Bunnies?? .......
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Bunnies:P

    ReplyDelete