Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Checking In

I'm a little bit overcome right now and all the thoughts in my head are like knotted spaghetti.

Fisher and I are going to give it another go. He did make it up this past weekend. Long distance sucks, but being with him will make it worth it.

My cat, R*, went into an insulin seizure yesterday. His glucose level dropped to a very scary low number. I'll bring him home tomorrow. No insulin for him over the weekend and he'll go back to the vet on Monday for all day glucose monitoring.

We lost power Monday morning and we just got it back this evening. Hard to do on-line classes with no power. Even at the library it was difficult to concentrate.

Anything that has substance is bogged down in my head. Maybe it will make its way here.

No comments:

Post a Comment